The price of Litecoin has doubled during January-March as increased from $ 30.35 to $ 62.77. In the article Forbs mentions 5 factors for price raise:
- The number of businesses that have been using Litecoin as a payment method are significantly increased.
- Litecoin has essentially reduced its transaction time, making it more effective to be used.
- The transaction fee decreased by 75% and is expected to be further reduced.
- The halving policy is planned in August which will reduce the rate at which new Litecoin will enter the market and will cause raise its price.
- The increase in price also led to the privacy development via Mimblewimble protocol, which makes virtual transactions unable to be found.
Better to see one than hear hundred times! Multifunctional platform is offered by MyCoins.ge where you can not only see the current cryptocurrency prices, but also you are eligible to sell, buy, send and receive desired cryptocurrencies.
For more details, please visit the official website: https://myc.ge/2Y9Hj03